· Be accountable for the solicitation, documentation and acquiring sign-off on business requirements from all Finance functions (Technical Accounting, Treasury, Tax, Investments, Financial Accounting, etc.) for the Collections and Disbursements module (CD).
· Serve as the primary liaison with the SAP development, configuration and Quality Assurance teams for the implementation and IT testing of the approved design.
· Organize the creation and execution of a comprehensive inventory of UAT test cases with a focus on the efficient use of the testers time and coordinating with their other responsibilities.
· Thorough knowledge of the Collections and Disbursements module (CD) in the areas of broker reports, incoming and outgoing payments, account maintenance, installment plans, auto clearing, dunning, and interfacing data to CD.
· Perform other duties as assigned.