SAP Basis Systems Analyst
Are you looking for a permanent opportunity where you can show off your programming skills? If yes, then Recruitment Partners has the role for you. Our client is searching for a SAP Basis Systems Analyst who will be accountable for the full range of application design, development, implementation, and documentation functions related to the their applications that support key business activities.
If you are looking to be challenged in a fast-paced environment, then this is the role for you.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Establish technologies, standards, processes and procedures for the SAP best practice.
- Provide technical solutions.
- Coordinate configuration changes in SAP with functional analyst.
- Monitor SAP Landscapes.
- Coordinate user access setup/changes.
- Implement security standards for CIS.
- Recommend process improvements and system solutions.
- Perform unit and integration tests.
- Troubleshoot and provide information to SAP when dealing with a problem.
- Prepare deliverables, including documentation and technical specifications.
- Documenting the design and landscape of all CIS environments.
Your strengths include:
- A post-secondary degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Engineering, System Technology and/or Management Information Systems diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- 4-6 years of related IT experience.
- Ability to and experience with troubleshooting complex systems spanning multiple machines or networks.
- Previous experience with system delivery life cycle using one or more common programming languages.
- Intermediate knowledge of Unix, Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
- Ability to provide quality assurance on estimates, business requirements, application design and programming logic.
- Ability to work in Agile Projects.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and deliverables at the same time.
- Ability to pick up projects mid-stream, be a self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
- Familiar with automated test frameworks.
- Refactor and extend test automation frameworks and suites as necessary.
- Identify areas where automation can improve quality and decrease time to delivery.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Aapar Sandhu.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!