Surgo (PTY) Ltd. has partnered with a global analytics and digital solutions company serving industries including insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, media, retail, and others. They aim to bridge the gap between digital expectations and real outcomes for international companies with Digital Intelligence.
Our client is recruiting for an SAP Basis Administrator
to join their team based in Cape Town.
The SAP Basis Administrator is responsible for the technical management of the SAP environment, including installation, configuration, monitoring, tuning, troubleshooting, and maintenance of SAP systems and the SAP database. They also play a key role in the documentation and modernization of the SAP environment, and in ensuring the high performance and availability of SAP systems.
- Install, configure, monitor, tune, and troubleshoot SAP systems and the SAP database
- Manage the SAP Correction and Transport System (CTS)
- Configure and manage the SAP printing subsystem
- Perform daily monitoring, administration, troubleshooting, and tuning of all SAP systems
- Administer the SAP database with Database Administrator
- Use the SAP Service Marketplace to search notes, create OSS messages, and download software
- Maintain system performance, perform version and patch upgrades, and manage corrections, transport management (CTS/TMS), client and landscape strategies
- Maintain the SAP Data Dictionary and database objects
- Attention to Detail, following compliance procedure
- Change Management
- DR Testing
Requirements and Experience:
- Support continuous improvement projects and team as needed
- Assist and coordinate projects
- SAP Basis certification or related SAP certification
- Applications analysis and design experience preferred
- Customer service experience
- Solid business process understanding within manufacturing industry, SAP Basis and authorizations modules knowledge needed, SoX, ITIL
- Clear Credit record
- Clear Criminal and fraud record
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar area
Market RelatedShould you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202477 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply. Please note that as a registered member of APSO, Surgo (PTY) Ltd. does not hold applicants accountable for any application fee.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email email@example.com.
Surgo (PTY) Ltd. reserves the right to withdraw any vacancies that was erroneously advertised.