Bull City Talent Group’s direct client is looking for an SAP BPC Consultant to help our client implement SAP S/4 Hana.
- Provides business process and ERP product expertise for SAP BPC and BW (Business Warehouse). Client is using SAP BPC for consolidations, planning and management reporting. BW will be used for other reporting needs.
- Provide expertise on other financial tools that enable the consolidations module e.g. EXA Global Value Chain.
- Develop solutions within supported products in collaboration with the Solution Architect
- Define requirements in collaboration with the Financial IT Advisor
- Partners with our outsourced partner to translate business requirements into technical outcomes
- Support the creation of documentation and procedures (service, verification and quality)
- Travel to sites/affiliates in US and internationally to ensure successful implementations and system use.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Informatics or Engineering
- Experience in SAP BPC or BW
- Experience with SAP ERP systems
- Good knowledge in following areas: Consolidations, General ledger accounting, cost accounting, fixed assets – including leased assets and financial reporting.
- Interest in expanding knowledge of other SAP modules
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience working in a GMP/validated regulated environment
- Experience in Basic markup/scripting/programming
- Good understanding of business processes in the life sciences / pharmaceutical domain
- Strong Communication skills: ability to communicate effectively both verbally and with written communications
- Ability to solve problems creatively and efficiently
- Planning and Co-ordination skills; deadline and positive outcome drive
Additional Skills / Competencies:
- High analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with the SAP S4 HANA platform
- Demonstrated teamwork, self-management and multi-tasking abilities
- This position is for a period of two years with the potential to be extended yearly up to four years maximum.