Surgo (PTY) Ltd. has partnered with a global analytics and digital solutions company serving industries including insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, media, retail, and others. They aim to bridge the gap between digital expectations and real outcomes for international companies with Digital Intelligence. Our client is recruiting for a SAP Auth Consultant to join their team based in Cape Town.
Focusing on business systems (primarily SAP ERP and Cloud platforms) with primary scope on role-based authorizations, system security and SOx compliance. Support SOx ITGC audits and satisfy requests of security and compliance teams.
- Act as Group IT ERP Security & Compliance Analyst for our Global IT team and our functional business units in terms of operational excellence on SAP authorizations & corresponding process enhancements
- Execute SAP ERP user authorizations maintenance: create, change or delete users for ERP systems and Cloud platforms; add, change or delete SAP authorizations according to the role concept
- Execute Compliance requirements: create evidence reports according to request by internal or external auditors. Process change requests driven by compliance/audit teams
- Execute Ticket resolution according to Standard Operating Procedures, SLAs and required SOx audit output
- Maintain Maestro system settings and execute trouble shooting of Maestro solution
- Coordinate refresh of SAP systems and maintain SAP system printer setup and system connections
- Lead and/or assist continuous improvement projects and team as needed
- Support SOx ITGC audits and satisfy requests of security and compliance teams
- Guide external consultants on support cases & projects while ensuring “best cost value” for the group
- Degree in Business or Computer Science (or equivalent).
- Solid business process understanding within manufacturing industry
- Profound knowledge and experience on IT service operations and continuous improvement as well as
- IT configuration management regarding roles & authorizations including Segregation of Duties (SoD)
- Ability to process roles & authorizations within multi platform global enterprise operation
- Solid understanding of SAP ERP systems, especially SAP Basis and authorizations modules, and their integration with other SAP on-premise and SAP Cloud solutions as well as non-SAP solutions, knowledge required
- Operational Knowledge on Service Now, Maestro, SoX (ITGC) preferred
- ITIL and Project Management certification (PRINCE, IAPM, SCRUM etc.) is beneficial
- 3 years of experience in SAP application operation and projects, preferably role based authorizations and SOx controls
- Ability to analyze business process requirements and specify solutions
- Excellent understanding of IT Service Operations (ITIL) and continuous improvement
- Own initiative and team-player, Customer focus, Attention to details
- English business fluent (C1/C2 level); German or other European languages are beneficial
Market RelatedShould you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202490 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply. Please note that as a registered member of APSO, Surgo (PTY) Ltd. does not hold applicants accountable for any application fee.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Surgo (PTY) Ltd. reserves the right to withdraw any vacancies that was erroneously advertised.