- 5+ years of experience with SAP application development
- ABAP programming experience related to reporting, dialog transactions, enhancements, SAPscript, Smart Forms, Adobe Forms, User Exits and IDOC/ALE
- Experience with FICO, MM mandatory with SD and SAP Retail experience would be nice to have.
- Experience developing in SAP with ABAP and HANA using HANA Studio or WebIDE is a must
- Develop backend web-services and RESTful API's (Node.js, OData).
- SAP HANA Technical Concepts and Architecture
- Building HANA Views with data Modelling using HANA Studio
- Knowledge of SAP SLT replication server
- Design, development experience of SAP UI5 and Fiori applications.
- Develop and maintain JS-based backend services (HANA XS classic, XSA, Node.js)
- Experience working on end-to-end projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Time management skills: the ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team is vital.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure, meet deadlines and present a professional demeanor is essential.
- Ability to respond to different organizational situations while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude is necessary.
- Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect and upholding Company values are key attributes.
- In addition, organizational and problem-solving skills, a can-do attitude, and the ability to adjust to changing requirements are essential.
Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Normal work days are Monday through Friday. Occasional Saturdays and Sundays may be necessary.
Normal work hours are 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Occasional overtime (more than forty hours per week) may be necessary.