BCTG’s direct Retail client is looking for a SAP Project Manager. You will lead the project(s) from beginning to end, from initial proposal through completion, to provide our clients with innovative high-quality solutions focused on their business needs. You will manage the project team, schedule assignments, monitor and review deliverables of project teams and ensure successful delivery and implementation. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- At least 7 years of experience in SAP implementation projects
- Ideal candidate should have worked as SAP Functional consultant or SAP technical consultant before leadership role
- End to End knowledge of SAP project & Support methodology
- Should have managed at least 1 SAP S/4 HANA or CAR implementation project
- Minimum 2 end to end life cycle implementation / roll outs as project manager
- Proficient in SAP project implementation methodologies (Activate & Agile)
- Good understanding of one of SAP Functional areas and interdependency between SAP modules and non-SAP systems.
- Good hands on experience on project management & MS office (MS project , Excel & PowerPoint)
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Should have strong analytical skills, should be team-oriented with excellent multi-tasking and coordination skills.
- Strong customer orientation, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, managing timelines and expectations, and producing high-quality deliverables i.e. proof-of-concepts, RFP, etc.
- Exposure to Retail Industry is highly preferred