A global leader in non-medicated nutritional solutions for animals, this Canadian-owned company has been recognized for its dynamic workplace. Work alongside the Territory Managers and Technical Managers to ensure exceptional support is given to clients along the Great Lakes region in USA and Canada.Does this sound like you?
If so, does this sound like something you'd enjoy and have success doing?
- Dairy production technical expertise; practical dairy farm and husbandry knowledge required
- Knowledge of the North American Dairy Industry
- Post-secondary education in Animal Science, Agribusiness
- 1-5 years of experience working within the dairy/ruminant industry
- A network within the Great Lakes region in the dairy/ruminant industry
- Comfort working with clients at the farm-gate
- Sales experience (pre- and post-)
- Legal ability to work in the USA
- Valid passport
- Ability and willingness to travel within the territory (USA/Canada) including frequent over-night requirements
Compensation is a base wage plus commission potential. You'll be given the tools required to complete the tasks associated with your position - and the career advancement opportunities in-house as you gain more and more experience!If this sounds like the kind of opportunity your personally might like more information on, contact Mike Bachner (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 866.519.2793 (toll-free). All correspondence is confidential. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in either Canada or USA.
- Establish and develop key relationships with strategic partners
- Provide technical and on-farm support when requested
- Work with nutritionists and advisors at the farm level
- Develop strategies that support the growth, development, and best interest of all clients
- Develop and implement annual strategic plans
- Support and assist colleagues
- Working productively from a home-base
Not the position for you? Consider our referral policy!
While we appreciate all those applying, due to the number of applications, only those that meet the requirements will be contacted for further discussion.
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!
Click here to apply online