Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Ruby on Rails (RoR) Developer for one of our clients in the South Florida area. This person should have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience developing in RoR. You will be solving the many complicated requests and problems presented by our clients & internal staff. You will have the freedom to find the best solution, but you must take on the responsibility for a successful implementation. We are looking for an individual who has a proven ability of producing clean code, taking personal responsibility for projects & growing with a company and team.
- 3+ years in a Mid-Sr. level position with Ruby on Rails
- Capable of working on both the application and the infrastructure that runs it.
- Believe in following good engineering practices like pair programming, collective code ownership, peer code reviews, and writing tests and thorough documentation.
- Love using data as a problem-solving tool.
- Self-disciplined and hold yourself accountable to high standards.
- Have a high level of confidence and welcome failures as learning opportunities.
- Thorough and detail oriented in practicing your craft.
- Bug fixes and UI tweaks
- Excellent communication skills throughout project planning, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance is an absolute must.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to email@example.com on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on Instagram @_flybridge_staffing_ to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs!