- You put safety first
- You take actions required to maintain throughput and productivity
- You build positive relationships with team members to inspire those on your team to succeed
- You monitor the condition of the department and address housekeeping issues in the moment
- You have a “hands on” leadership style with strong coaching, training and team building skills
- You provide regular, detailed, and honest feedback to senior management
- You possess an ability to inspire others to succeed
- You collaborate with other members of the organization to ensure best product
- Self-starter and a team player that will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Must be mechanically adept with a comprehensive understanding of common industry machinery, equipment, and tooling including moulders, panel saws, ripsaws, resaws, and CNC machining centers
- Experience managing raw material inventory in an organized and efficient manner
- Communicating effectively and professionally at all times
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to juggle a diverse and variable workload
- Self-motivated and accepts responsibility for actions
- Minimum 5 years of Rough Mill Machining experience
Pay commensurate with experience and includes a base salary & excellent benefits!
SnapDragon Associates is a capable group of thinkers and doers dedicated to offering a full slate of recruiting and consulting services. Our firm is highly regarded, nationwide, as the best in the industry for the fact that we are all "lumber people" servicing lumber, millwork, hardware, and building material manufacturers, wholesalers and retail companies. We specialize in providing these companies with Successful, Highly Qualified and Motivated Professionals.
You might say we are not a "Search" Firm but rather a "Find Firm."
Our proven results positively impact the bottom line of companies all over North America. The lumber industry is taking off as demand and production rise! The growth our clients are experiencing daily is building a constellation of new careers. For a complete listing of our current opportunities please visit us online at www.SnapDragonAssociates.com or contact Bob Lambert directly at 603.323.0961.