We are an Engineering company that provides the automotive, aerospace and composite industries with smart and efficient turnkey Robotic Systemsto cutthree-dimensionalparts with multiple robots (ABB / Fanuc), integrated with specific process equipment including High Pressure Waterjet cutting, Routing, Knife cutting and Ultrasonic cutting.
We are looking for a Service Technician with Robotics experience, preferably with Fanuc and/or ABB as well as good mechanical and electrical skills to support our team. We offer to a self-motivated candidate an interesting position in a technology driven and customer-oriented environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Robot programming teaching and offline programming
- Electrical and mechanical system assembly and testing in house
- Starting up machines and training at customer sites
- Customer technical support and service on site
- Automation / Electrical education background
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ professional experience in robotics and automation
- Candidates should have experience with starting up a new robot, full robot i/o configuration, loading programs, diagnosing errors/faults, as well as path programming.
- Good technical knowledge& skills with ideally some PLC experience
- Self starter with the ability to show initiative/anticipate work to be completed
- Experienced handling multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Able to interact successfully with colleagues and customers
- Able to observe strict confidentiality in all aspects of services provided