Viewing Job - Robot Technician-2nd Shift [EB-1171339266]
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today! Robot Technician-2ndThis position reports directly to the Robot Technician Team Leader and is responsible for the general and specific job duties below….General Job Duties:
Specific Job Duties:Support process and maintenance activities consistent with departmental expectations and goals (See attached Performance Objectives).
- To exhibit teamwork skills and actively participate in team-oriented activities in a positive working environment.
- To demonstrate problem-solving skills in a work environment that is striving for continuous improvement.
- To follow Company policies and display conduct expected of employees as described in the employee handbook.
- Adhere to all safety and health objectives, policies and procedures to provide for a safe and healthful workplace. Work in a safe manner at all times and report any unsafe conditions to your supervisor in order that the situation can be corrected. Report all accidents and near misses in a timely manner when they occur.
- Operate robotic equipment in accordance with the control plans established in order to satisfy the customer quality standards and delivery schedule.
- Identify, communicate and document any difficulties relating to the product, process and/or quality system as per TS-16949 directives.
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities relating to the product, process and/or quality system through designated channels.
- Verify the implementation and effectiveness of recommended solutions. Participate in control plan updates as per the TS-16949 protocol.
- Develop, implement, verify and document paint parameter settings for all application equipment to maintain the specified quality standards detailed in the control plans of all products.
- Complete all maintenance as directed in the total productive maintenance plan to ensure the optimum performance of the robotic equipment.
- Perform all daily maintenance on electrostatic spray guns and related equipment to ensure optimum performance and paint utilization. Verify and calibrate as directed in the total productive maintenance plan to ensure the accuracy and repeatability of the painting process.
- Train personnel as directed by Robot Technician Team Leader in the implementation of the specified paint application methods and parameters in accordance with the control plans established.
Related Work Experience:
- Associate’s Degree in a related and technical field of study required.
Six years of work related experience may be substituted in lieu of degree. Work experience combined with current schooling towards a degree will be considered.
- Successful completion of the Robot Tech Level 2 aptitude test.
- Must pass the Farnsworth-Munsell 100 Point Hue Test annually.
- Must be computer literate on the Windows platform.
- Previous automotive finishing and robotic experience required.
- Mechanical and electrical experience with industrial control required.
- Computer technology and programming an asset.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.