This company distributes machine tools and other equipment for manufacturing. They provide world-class support for the equipment they distribute. This international company has over 40 subsidiaries and technical service offices in 14 countries.
The Robot Programmer will work from a state-of-the-art technical facility. This position is responsible for robot programming, project management, CAD drawings, and renderings of proposed cells. This position will primarily focus on automating CNC machines.
- 3+ years of experience in CNC machine tending automation
- 3+ years of robot programming experience
- Project management experience
- Up to 50% domestic travel required
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation required