We are hiring a Risk Management Specialist to provide recommendations and consultation to policyholders regarding risk management issues. The position will include conducting onsite reviews and assessments to determine risk factors, and developing, presenting and implementing risk management services and products.
- Bachelor's degree with major in healthcare related field or RN.
- Current state licenses as an RN, NP or PA or Master's degree preferred.
- 3+ years experience in healthcare or medical liability field required
- 3+ years experience in a medical malpractice/risk management environment
- Valid driver's license and registration, vehicle to drive and auto insurance
This position will receive comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, vision & life. Compensation will include $8,000 auto allowance and other benefits.
Candidates should reside in CA, AZ, NV or OR