Our client, a large global organization, has an immediate need for a Risk Analyst.
Who: Top Atlanta Global Organization
What: Risk Analyst
When: Immediate Need
Where: Metro Atlanta
Salary: Base up to $85k +/- plus excellent benefits package
- Understand the data needs of the corporate subsidiaries, mine/analyze the relative data and effectively communicate results to the field
- Develop/run meaningful loss reports and analyze trends
- Gather/present information for insurance renewals and ensure renewals are properly executed by the broker
- Help ensure success/measure impact of a newly launched driver safety program
- Oversee property claims
- Ensure data in the Risk Management Information System (RMIS) is accurate and is being properly/timely maintained. Work with IT to coordinate data population.
- Gather information and properly classifying expenses related to monthly accounting requirements
- Assist actuaries with substantiating loss picks/reserves
- Verify deductible payments to TPAs
- Coordinate property loss prevention, recovery and claims
- Coordinate the issuance of certificates of insurance
- Assist with Bond issuance
- Degree in Insurance or Risk Management preferred
- All other degrees require a minimum of 5 years of experience in an insurance/actuarial/broker environment
- Advanced Excel and data mining skills (pivot tables, v-lookups, graphs, charts, etc.)
- Familiarity with insurance and actuarial concepts
- Ability to work independently to determine project requirements, identify proper resources and follow tasks through to completion
- Ability to communicate effectively including project status, perceived priorities and outcomes
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet tight deadliness
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with actuarial calculations preferred
- Experience with Ventiv’s Risk Console RMIS preferred
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing corporation with high visibility to the Executive Team.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to apply online