About Our Client:
Our client is seeking a professional Revenue and AR Specialist with a University degree and had experience working in business and accounting.
- Network and build relationships with customers and sales representatives
- Manage deals and verify data associated and ensure information was entered accurately for billing and reporting
- Manage invoices that are created in Sage Intacct before they are sent to customers
- Implement customer payments to invoices outstanding in Sage Intacct (cheque, wire, EFT/ACH, credit card)
- Approve deployment tickets and ensure that hardware is not shipped until customer invoices have been processed
- File and organize customer information, digitally, within Sage Intacct
- Resolve customer requests regarding billing changes, refunds and credits, and cancellations
- Collaborate with sales, customer support, customer success, and / or deployment to complete customer requests, when required
- Perform analysis on key metrics such as monthly recurring revenue, and retention
- Perform month-end activities such as account reconciliation, AR Aging analyses etc.
- Document outstanding invoices and execute assessment of collectability to management
- Document ad-hoc invoices or journal entries, as required
- University degree with a combination of education in business and accounting is a must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, professional and organized
- Proficient with Microsoft Office- Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint(eg. Excel formulas "xlookup, sumifs, index etc."
- Excellent time management and multi tasking skills
- Ability to work both independently and a team player