"The secret to success is to be ready when opportunity comes. B. Disreali" Strivant Health is getting ready for an expansive 2019. Join us to provide the best in class in physician revenue cycle management RCM services.
Does this describe you?
- Ability to excel - As both a student and teacher
- Open minded - We value opinions and contributions from every member of the team
- Great attitude - We can’t teach that stuff!
- Go-Getter Mindset - Willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done
If so, we'd like to hear from you. We are looking for like-minded individuals to become part of our dynamic, enthusiastic and growing team! Please submit your resume today.
Who we are:
Strivant Health's foundation was created in 1996 (Lonestar MSO) on the idea of perfecting the business of medicine and revenue cycle management by using better people, processes and technology. Today we provide best in class Medical Billing, Collections, Call Center, Credentialing and Analytics that are all designed to focus on maximizing our provider clients’ revenue. This allows our client providers to stay focused on the practice of medicine, rather than the business of medicine. We have worked with over 4,000 providers representing 25 different specialties and over 30 technology platforms in our 20+ years of business.
Benefits: Strivant Health offers its employees excellent benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, paid holidays and PTO, 401(k).
TITLE: Revenue Cycle Reporting Analyst - Physician RCM
LOCATION: 12221 Merit Drive, Ste 620, Dallas, TX 75251
HOURS: Standard Business Hours, Monday - Friday
STATUS: Full-Time, Exempt, Benefits eligible
The Revenue Cycle Reporting Analyst will be responsible for developing reports, fulfilling ad hoc data and report requests, and providing end user support in these capacities. The successful candidate will also investigate and resolve transactional and data-related issues of RCM products.
- Perform business requirements for gathering and analysis, and clearly communicate findings to various stakeholders
- Fulfill data and reporting requests for mailing lists, demographic analysis, key performance indicators and other requests
- Produce and support the production of standard, custom, and dashboard reports utilizing data warehouse and transactional systems
- Data manipulation, SQL analysis & support leveraging Microsoft Power BI & Excel.
- Participate in thorough testing and validation efforts ensuring timely and accurate results in a team environment
- Using advanced analytical skills, provide comprehensive assessments to management that interpret patterns and trends, and determine overall data quality
- Design, create, and maintain application and business process related documentation
- Documentation of policies, procedures, and subsequent workflows/issue resolution
- Provide appropriate service, support, advice, guidance, and training to end users regarding technical and reporting issues, and capabilities and functions of the reporting systems
- Perform data manipulation either directly in a SQL Server Database or use ETL tools (preferably SSIS) to transform data from source formats to Strivant’s RCM Data Format.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in healthcare finance or revenue cycle management reporting.
- Knowledge of healthcare revenue cycle, financial risk management, data structures, and KPI’s.
- Advanced SQL language skills (creating complex queries and stored procedures), required
- VBA, Power BI, or similar experience, preferred
- Able to work interpedently in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with SDLC methodologies including requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
- Strong aptitude for diagnosing end user problems, identifying and implementing solutions
- Comfortable working with large datasets, high volume data.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong internal customer service delivery and a proactive approach to user efficiency
- Detail oriented and organized with an ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated history of functioning independently while working well in a ‘team oriented” environment, taking the initiative to be productive and efficient
- Ability to effectively communicate with users of diverse backgrounds and skill levels
- Ability to work occasional evenings or weekends in response to the needs of the systems being supported
We look forward to reviewing your resume.
No recruiting firms, please!