Revenue Cycle Manager – Healthcare
Our growing, Healthcare client has an immediate need for a Revenue Cycle Manager.Duties:
• This position maximizes charge efficiency through Monitoring revenue cycle processes and staff functions.
• Supporting Hospital’s revenue capture and integrity through evaluating the accuracy of charge capture and billing functions and staying apprised of payer and/or regulatory
• Assisting in the design and implementation of charge capture/billing workflow improvements.
• Minimum of one year in a supervisory role with demonstrated ability to provide employee performance and skill development feedback and guidance including performance
evaluations, mentoring and performance improvement plans up to and including termination.
• Proven experience and background in financial analysis and reporting is required.EDUCATION:
• Bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university in business, healthcare or a closely related field
• At least Five (5) years of recent experience in healthcare finance, Revenue Integrity, Revenue Cycle Management, Practice Management or Revenue Operations
• At least one year of supervisory experience
• MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW: AHIMA certification (e.g. RHIA, CCS, RHIT); AAPC certification (e.g. CPC, CPH, CA) For immediate consideration, please send your resume to William
Click here to apply online