Return to Work Contractor
4–5-month contract - full time or 3-4 days/week
Based at North Rocks,
Our client is looking for an experienced Return to Work Coordinator to manage all aspects of all new Workers compensation claims.
Working either full time or 3-4 days a week the role will be based at the North Rocks site.
The client is looking to engage a Return-to-Work Coordinator with a:
- proven track record in accomplishing RTW quality outcomes
- proven ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with key stake holders and staff at all levels, and
- demonstrated experience in interacting with others in a positive and constructive manner
The successful candidate will have
- Previous experience in similar role essential
- Knowledge of Work Cover legislations
- Return to Work Coordinator certificate
For more information please contact Roxayne on 0438 507 258 or send through resume to email@example.com