Our client is recruiting for a resilient and target driven Retentions Agent to join their remote working Retensions Team!
The retentions agent is responsible for retaining disputed and cancelling customers and convert them to full paid memberships.
- Required to liaise with customers telephonically and via email
- Retain existing customers who wants to cancel
- Retain disputed customers
- Deal and solve all customers' objections
- Upsell existing customers to new product offerings
- Build new relationships with customers so they trust the brand
- Convert a cancelling customer to a full-term customer
- Ensure all the customers details are correct
- Assist member and guide them on the website and encourage voucher redemption
- Create urgency for sim card collection
- 6 months in similar role
- Ability to work from home with your own PC / Laptop
- Ability to work from home with a stable internet connection with speeds higher than 5 mbps
- Proven track record in sales
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills (Bi-lingual a plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel)
- Focus on quality and customer satisfaction
- Problem Solving
- Ability to be empathetic with customers
- Ability to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the company
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
- Must adapt well to change
Internet and hardware allowance
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201740 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.