- Serve as subject matter expert in operations and policies, and provide leadership to store employees.
- Recruit, interview, recommend for hire, oversee work of and train one or more Customer Service Representatives.
- Coordinate and maintain store staff schedules
- Ensure that staff provides excellent customer service.
- Address Market interest items and keep appropriate leadership informed
- Is responsible for the overall accountability, profitability and day to day business of the assigned location(s).
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required for Store Manager Associates:
- Personal transportation and valid driver’s license.
- Enthusiastic attitude, strong work ethic.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Basic computer literacy necessary.
- Retail, Cash Handling and/or Collections experience a plus!
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 2 years recent supervisor or management experience for manager position.