Are you one who reads articles as one would breathe air?
Our client based in Airport Industria is looking for exceptional CV writers to join our team. We are a remote-based business (during lockdown only) helping individuals during transitional periods in their professional careers. As a member of our CV writing team, you’ll be writing CV’s, cover letters, and other career-related documents.
We are in pursuit of Graduates who enjoy an Editorial Writing Style to craft top-quality career documents for clients from multiple brands, industries, and regions.Essential Requirements and Qualifications:
Resource & Marketing Content
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, or another writing intensive field (History, Anthropology, etc.)
- Degree preferably in either English, Linguistics, Journalism/Media or any other qualification with an English major or Writing intensive field
- PC with minimum of an i3 with 4gb RAM.
- Craft and update templates, strategy guides and communication scripts for writers
- Compose blog posts and knowledge sharing articles to support marketing, sales, and recruitment
- Assist Quality Assurance team with document review and quality initiatives
Skills Set Required:
- Manage monthly projects (of at least 45 orders), crafting top-quality resumes and other career documents for a diverse range of clients
- Network with clients by email and phone to address concerns and guarantee satisfaction
- Collaborate with the Fulfillment/Customer Care and Service Delivery & Standards teams to identify and respond to client escalations
- Acute attention to detail and robust writing and editorial skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, together with the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- The skill to perform under pressure and meet deadlines, while upholding a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00Salary
: R10 000
- Commission earnings
- Medical Insurance
- YouAssist – Access to emergency response, trauma and home assist
- Internal LMS – access to online courses to aid with personal development
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201477 subject heading or email body.
- Work from home will only be applicable during lockdown period
- After lockdown, you will resume duties at the premises of the company
- The company will issue staff with the necessary equipment when they resume their duties at the offices
- You must have reliable internet connectivity (Fibre / ADSL) during the lockdown period
- Your PC must be minimum of an i3 with 4GB RAM
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email email@example.com .