Our client, a fast growing full service Disaster Restoration Construction Company with a location in Columbia, SC, is seeking experienced restoration professionals to join their team. They are currently seeking experienced Project Managers, Technicians and Estimators.
- 3+ years experience in the disaster restoration or repair industry in a PM role
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced industry
- Ability to work, schedule and manage sub-contractors
- Understand, learn and utilize multiple technology platforms
- Ability to Sell projects to customers
- Must establish and maintain local area clientele in position to refer losses. Clientele is primarily insurance adjusters but may also include community business owners, schools and municipalities.
- Create accurate floor plans in Xactimate Sketch
- Must have working knowledge of applicable building codes
- Create and adhere to acceptable budgets and address overages as they present themselves
- High level performance in water mitigation.
- Proven leadership capabilities.
- Focus and dedication to providing excellent customer service.
- Assist in warehousing and facility-related tasks when necessary.
- Availability to work nights/weekends and overtime, if needed.
- Ability to lift 75lbs. frequently.
For consideration submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online