Restaurant General Manager
KFC/Taco Bell West Side Location
We are currently looking for a new Manager that is dedicated, outgoing, positive and has a passion for Team Work and Customer Service!
· Lead the Team to Provide Exceptional Customer Service
· Cross-trained in all Team Member Positions and Provide Support on the Line as needed
· Ordering and Inventory Management
· Entering Information in the Back Office/POS System
· Sales Forecasting and Product Production
· Hiring, Orientation and Training of New Team Members
· Positive, High Energy, Customer Service Focused Nature
· A Dedicated Leader with the Ability to Inspire the Staff to Meet the Team Goals
· Adaptable with a High Sense of Urgency and Ability to Thrive Under Pressure
· Strong Organizational Skills
· Ability to Master each area of the Role
· Flexibility to Work within the Hours listed below
· Computer Literate and Internet Savvy
· Long Term/Stable Employment with Opportunity for Growth
· A High-Paced, Team-based, Supportive Work Environment
· $40-45K with Benefits Package
· 5 day work weeks: 11:00am – 7:30pm (schedule varies and includes weekends)
Apply online at hire-standard.com or email resume to email@example.com
Applications are not being accepted at the Restaurant.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those considered to go further will be contacted.
By applying to this position you are agreeing to receive email communication from Hire Standard.