Respiratory Therapist, Certified
- Degree: Associates Degree.
- Education: Graduate from a program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC) or Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- Certification: Possess certification as Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC).
- Experience: One year of experience as a Respiratory Therapist after graduation.
Click here to apply online
- Perform complex respiratory procedures with minimal supervision.
- Participate with physicians, nurses and other staff in planning respiratory treatment, with great reliance on the individual’s knowledge of the equipment.
- Provide emergency or critical respiratory care.