Respiratory Therapist / RT
McCall & Lee has been engaged by a community hospital, to help identify and attract an organized, motivated professional Respiratory Therapist / RT, for a rewarding opportunity.
Respiratory Therapist / RT - Job Summary
Respiratory Therapists provide all types of diagnostic and therapeutic therapy procedures throughout the medical complex for adults and neonates. Administer all types of respiratory therapy treatments, evaluate appropriateness of physician ordered therapy and assess patients to determine appropriate therapy and recommend the same to the physician.
Performs respiratory care related procedures in accordance with physician's treatment plan. Assesses patient's condition, administers prescribed therapy and aerosolized medications, observes and records patient's progress and response to therapy modalities including adverse reactions to drugs and therapy.
Respiratory Therapist / RT - Duties and Responsibilities
- Administers proper technical respiratory care procedures including dispensing of proper dosage of medication and equipment/devices.
- Inspects and tests equipment, disassembles, cleans, reassembles equipment as required.
- Maintains adequate supply of necessary equipment.
- Performs accurate record keeping, including logs for oxygen, supplies and equipment .
- Disposes of equipment properly.
Do you want to enjoy beautiful scenery, great outdoor activities, and are looking to take the next step in your career?
We want to speak with you!
Competitive wages and a generous benefit package for the right Candidate
To take the first step towards your new opportunity, contact and/or send resume to:
JP Urquidez, Recruiter
Executive Search & Consulting
McCall & Lee, LLC
Tel 512 444 6400 x71 Direct Line 254 651 3500