Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional &
corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Supporting a team of 300 people, the Resource Coordinator will be the central point of contact for all resource and floor administration. Looking for someone
who thrives in a fast paced environment, able to prioritize multiple requests, analyze and solve problems on their own.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Resource Management (Onboarding/off boarding/renewals)
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems
• Review monthly charges, resource vendor reports
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
• Maintenance of the floor: requesting access passes, assistance of calendar management, printer fixes, etc.
• Booking of meeting rooms/help re-arranging people into other meeting rooms if required
• Managing the SharePoint site
• Maintaining the floor plan
What you will bring to this role:
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• 3-5 years of administrative experience /experience dealing with Customers
• Problem solver
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel - create pivot table, charts, conditional formatting, formula, etc.
• Ability to multitask
• Be able to handle high pressure environments
• Highly analytical and able to triage requests
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• SharePoint experience
• Knowledge of Clarity
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
• Previous banking experience
• working knowledge of DevOps tools such as JIRA and Confluence
• Experience with expenses
• Contract Management
• Project Coordination experience
Bachelors degree in relevant field or equivalent experience required.
Highly Desired Attributes:
• Strong Communication Skills
• Very detail-oriented
• Excellent Organizational Skills
• Very dynamic
• Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
• Adapt to new processes and environments
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients
feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities,
and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.