- Ensure effective implementation, development, and updating of operational processes as outlined in the hotel's function manuals.
- Promote a work climate and culture that contributes to employee excellence, productivity, and satisfaction.
- Provide periodic training and updates to department heads in their respective functions.
- Handle event quotations for the property.
- Coordinate events and groups with operational departments.
HBL (Condo) Management
- Coordinate and monitor the execution of HBL (Homeowners' Association, Building, and Landscape) tasks and activities.
- Delegate and oversee tasks to the assistant for these functions.
- Maintain close relationships with unit owners.
- Request works to be carried out in the units, which are previously quoted and authorized by the owner following established protocols.
- Act as General Manager in their absence.
- Maintain courteous and service-oriented relationships with customers and the public, projecting a positive image of the organization.
- Identify and propose any opportunities for improvement in the area and business.
- Participate in company improvement or integration initiatives and projects.
- Safeguard company resources and keep the workplace organized.
- Request tools, resources, and supplies needed to efficiently perform duties from the immediate supervisor.
- Comply with established procedures, regulations, instructions, and internal rules for the department and the company.
- Perform other related and inherent functions required to achieve company objectives.