endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
The global technology leader in ADAS (automated driver assistance systems) and Autonomous Vehicle Technology (all the cool new tech appearing in cars – cameras / radar / lidar / night vision / occupant sensing / level 2-4 autonomy is expanding rapidly and looking for an engineering professional who is a cut above for a key role on a new project.
Part of a $30b global super-power this division is US-based, lean and a pioneer. If you are looking to be at the cutting edge of technology this is the place for you!
What you'll do:
- Primary customer interface for specific vehicles related to the customization and launching of Front Camera Modules
- Support customer and company deliverables including:
- Developing vehicle specific configuration files and managing their release through the system
- Provide Front Camera support and data retrieval and analysis
- Track Material Required Dates (MRDs) for prototype parts to the customer
- Customer site support for prototype and production-launch builds, as needed
- Support customer with electrical bench testing and system level tests
- Use customer systems to release updated part numbers and associated documentation (drawings, ICD, assembly instructions, service, etc.)
- Create and maintain End Item BOMs, drawings and support manufacturing plant PPAP processes
- Perform peer reviews with colleagues to ensure the highest of quality deliveries to the customer
- Interface daily with customer and team to ensure proper flow of information between the teams
- Work in a global team with Resident Engineers in multiple countries
- Manage change requests that impact responsible vehicle programs
- Help drive continuous improvements in the daily activities of the team
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering Degree required, Electrical Engineering degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience
- Ability to understand complex systems and help clarify into simpler terms
- Electronics experience preferred
- Customer Focus: Understand customer needs and ensure deliverables meet customer expectations
- Teamwork: Engage & Inspire Others; Drive Collaboration, Work Across Cultures
- Build Trust: Honest, transparent and reliable. Build customer relationships.
- High level of attention to detail
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.