Resident Care Manager - RN
Direct Hire Full-time opportunity in Honolulu, Hawaii. Please let me know if you are interested in an opportunity of this caliber!?
Scheduling Interviews now!
**This is not a contract position**
- Implementing and tracking the effectiveness of nursing programs, plans or policies designed to enhance the quality of resident care services at the unit level.
- Keeping the Director of Nursing informed of both progress and potential problems.
- Coordinating unit admissions, discharges, and transfers.
- Overseeing Infection Control processes at the unit level.
- Monitoring and trending outcomes of performance and to continuously improve quality.
- Conducting daily rounds in the unit to monitor performance and educate staff.
- Reviewing records and interviews staff members, residents, families and other parties.
- Training staff on processes as well as current rules, regulations and guidelines that govern long-term care facilities.
- Providing feedback to staff on issues that are clinically significant to assist the team in understanding the various medical issues that residents and families may face, enhancing the care plan process through feedback.
- Ensuring clinical services and resident care activities are documented by nursing staff according to established policy and procedures to assure timely and accurate completion of records.
- Ensuring continuity and follow-through with nursing programs, to include but not limited to Skin Care; Restorative Nursing; Continence; Fall Risk Reduction, etc.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school.
- One year of professional nursing experience required
- Experience in geriatrics and current nursing standards of practice preferred.
- Management experience preferred.
- Current license as a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse in the State of Hawaii required.
- CPR and First Aide required.
To learn more, please contact Christopher at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890.