GeneCoda has been engaged to identify and evaluate candidates, for a Report Writer located in the RTP, NC area.
About Our Client:
Our client is a preclinical CRO with a fully equipped vivarium facility that specializes in ophthalmic models for life science R&D companies.
Our client is experiencing significant growth which is prompting the need for an experienced Report Writer. The company is in a fast paced and rapid iteration environment which requires a candidate with the ability to organize and synthesize large data sets and a proven attention to detail.
- Interface with Study Directors, lab personnel, and sales personnel to prepare reports, as specified.
- Develop a working knowledge of in-house processes and research methods.
- Prepare charts from raw data to be included in reports.
- Review data for accuracy and completeness.
- Maintain an internal database for completion of deliverables.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a life sciences discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in scientific or medical writing.
- Lab animal science, Smart Sheet and Prism is a plus but not required.
- Ophthalmology experience is a plus but not required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including excellent grammar and proofreading abilities.
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal oversight.
- Research skills. Ability to solve problems through careful investigation.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
GeneCoda® refers qualified applicants for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, disability, marital status, national origin, pregnancy, family medical history or genetic information, sexual orientation or preference, Vietnam Era Veteran status or other protected military status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.