Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defence and space agencies worldwide. At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value.
Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual and invest in our employees.
When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!
Magellan Aerospace, Mississauga has a great opportunity for a Repair and Overhaul "B" Planner. The successful incumbent will prepare planning sheets assembly and related repair operations.
- Analyze assembly and detail drawings.
- Following instructions from supervisors, plan and prepare operation sheets and related documents for disassembly and assembly of engines and engine sub- assemblies, as per C.F.T.O. Manuals and engineering instructions.
- Ref: OCN’s, MSI’s, etc. using the latest technology equipment and tools.
- Following instructions from supervisors, plan and prepare operation sheets for parts requiring repair and/ or modification per CFTO.’s authorized documents and engineering instructions.
- Follow through on planning assignments.
- Recommend changes to supervisors.
- Estimate shop times.
- Following instructions from supervisors, prepare tool design sketches and/ or tool design requests. Obtain quotes for tooling and order as required.
- Prepare other technical information such as reports, graphs, etc. as directed
- Minimum 3 years of experience, preferably in Mechanical / Aerospace / Manufacturing engineering
- Must have excellent ability to read detail and assembly drawing requirement
- Experience with CAD (preferably Solid Edge) systems is required.
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package (fully Company paid)
- Generous Company pension plan
- Positive work-life balance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site gym
- Free parking
Magellan Aerospace is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for our employees. Magellan’s policy states that the use of face masks is mandatory, this is consistent with applicable legislation and guidance from occupational health and safety regulators. All employees and visitors who enter our premises are screened for COVID-19 symptoms and are required to practice social distancing at all times. We have ensured that hand-sanitize stations are easily accessible and enhanced cleaning schedules have been implemented on a daily basis. Magellan supports public health guidelines and encourages employees to get vaccinated. Although mandates are not a requirement at Magellan, this may be subject to change and offers of employment may be contingent on vaccination status with respect to changes in legislation.
Magellan Aerospace respects the privacy and confidentiality of personal information provided by candidates and shall not disclose to any external parties unless legislated.
Magellan Aerospace is committed to an inclusive working environment and equal opportunities for all. We welcome all applications without regard to social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or religious belief, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law)