We are looking for a skillful Node.js developer to maintain and build server-side components.
You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js based services and experience in a similar role.
An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.Required:
- 2 / 3 years of experience building and maintaining software in production
- Proficiency with databases and pragmatically modelling business processes through schema
- Design and optimise applications for high performance, high availability and low latency
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimisation techniques
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English and Afrikaans
- South African Citizens to apply
Salary: Market Related
- Efficient and effective in a fast-paced, complex and demanding environment
- The ability to work self-sufficiently and remotely
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201892 subject heading or email body.
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201985 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .