As the new world of work sets in, Surgo offers you an opportunity to work from home, for a company that respects your freedom of opinion; a team dynamic of empathy as well as support and ample growth within the organisation. Do you think you have what it takes? Become a SURGONIAN today and join our dynamic team!
Surgo HR & Training is recruiting for a skilled and driven Recruitment Consultant
to join our Remote Working Team
- Grade 12
- 2 to 3 years' recruitment experience in a fast paced in-house corporate environment, or Recruitment Agency
- Relevant call centre BPO / bulk recruitment experience
- Able to work remotely (from home)
- Tech Savvy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in the use of Recruitment Management Software
- Must be able to work well under pressure and possess initiative
- Excellent organisational and leadership ability
- Comfortable with all aspects of the recruitment process and the management thereof
- Basic Salary based on level of experience - highly competitive commission structure
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201743 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .