As the new world of work sets in, Surgo offers you an opportunity to work from home
, for a company that respects your freedom of opinion; a team dynamic of empathy as well as support and ample growth within the organisation. Do you think you have what it takes? Become a SURGONIAN today and join our dynamic team!
Surgo is recruiting for a dynamic Dutch Speaking Customer Service Support Agent to join their remote team.
The role as Customer Service Support Agent:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicating with customers through various channels
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Resolving customer queries via phone, chat and email
- Fluent in Dutch and English (spoken and written)
- National Senior Certificate / or equivalent qualification
- SA Citizen / Valid Work Permit
- 1 to 2 years of customer service experience
- Ability to work remotely from home
- Ability to work shifts
- Market related, based on the level of experience
- Laptop and Wifi Dongle provided
- Shift Allowance
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202020 subject heading or email body.
Committed in maintaining diversity in its appointments, Surgo considers all applications in respect of its Employment Equity (EE). Surgo reserves the right not to make any appointments based on required criteria standards not met. All applications received are deemed active for a period of 3 months from date of submission. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.