As the new world of work sets in, Surgo offers you an opportunity to work from home, for a company that respects your freedom of opinion; a team dynamic of empathy as well as support and ample growth within the organisation. Do you think you have what it takes? Become a SURGONIAN today and join our dynamic team!
Our client is looking for customer centric individuals who can speak, read and write Dutch to service their clients worldwide
- An excellent command of Dutch– verbal and written communication skills
- Good typing, analytical and time management skills
- Ability to work shifts
- Strong work ethic and ability to adapt to an ever-evolving culture of the business
- Clear credit and criminal records
- South African citizenship is preferable
- Experience in a contact centre or customer service environment is beneficial
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201827 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .