endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
As a Regional Sales Manager, Building Products you will develop business strategies to achieve our company growth and profitability initiatives. By developing strong business relationships and working closely with our Territory Sales Manager.
- Leads a team of Territory Sales Managers to effectively call on accounts and prospects on a regular basis to generate sales and develop/maintain relationships.
- Works with the TSMs to close new business opportunities or resolve complex customer issues.
- Reviews weekly sales report for the team.
- Reviews and approves the team’s expense reports as well as submits timely expense reports using the assigned technology.
- Works with the Regional VP to develop and implement business strategies and action plans for our residential housing channel to ensure we achieve the sales growth, margin and profitability goals.
- Works with the Territory Sales Managers to align on a business plan for growth opportunities within each territory.
- Develops annual sales forecast for the region as well as each territory and monitors the progress against these targets.
- Recommends to Executive Management new and/or improved ways to serve the market by evaluating what allows us to have a “niche” in the market.
- Defines and implements creative sales programs and promotions that fit the customer needs and specific market requirements in the region or a specific geographical area or customer type.
- Works with marketing on the development of sales tools and collateral for the different channels.
- Recommends pricing for the region to ensure we are competitive but considers the market and distribution costs in the decision.
- Monitors customer pricing against company parameters.
- Ensures pricing achieves the company’s profit objectives.
- Works with Territory Sales Managers on pricing structures and other assigned projects.
- Develops and maintains strong business relationships with the key contacts within our book of business.
- Demonstrated success in leading a sales team to achieve their goals with 5 years of sales management experience.
- Knowledge of the building products industry with experience working with 1 and 2 step distribution.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales or marketing or other related business field or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated success at building and executing business plans.
- Willing and able to travel on average 2-3 nights per week
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.