PURPOSE: The Maintenance Reliability Supervisor promotes increased performance of the machinery and equipment in the plant through failure analysis. Will develop and maintain the Planned Maintenance Plan, with the goal of increasing the useful life and availability of equipment and processes in plant. This objective of the role is to learn and understand the mill reliability processes with the opportunity to lead the maintenance organization in the future.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Defining, developing, administering, and refining the Equipment Care programs: Predictive Maintenance, Preventative Maintenance, Lubrication program
- Champion Asset Class Management in area – Establish cradle to grave strategy for critical equipment types
- Support Core teams by helping to resolve technical issues or repair procedures as required
- RCFA Facilitation - Facilitates and leads RCFA for the plant. Ensures engagement of workforce, proper root causes identified, and action items are completed
- Equipment Improvement- Develop and implement equipment improvement strategies and designs to improve reliability, maintainability and process capability
- MWS Work Notification Oversight, Maintenance personnel supervision, Manage contractors
- Ensure proper Preventive Maintenance work is identified and completed
- Engineering Liaison - Champion the element of “Design for Reliability” in all capital and repair jobs.
- May supervise direct reports and/or lead a team in maintenance projects.