United States - Remote - WA, UT, NV, MT, WI, MI, OH, PA
Company is currently seeking a Reliability Specialist to drive Company’s Reliability Centered Maintenance program at multiple operations throughout the US and Canada. The Reliability Specialist will be responsible for directing the reliability program at multiple smaller Company Plants and play a key role in the plants’ maintenance program consistent with Company’s Maintenance Excellence strategy.
This is a fully remote position in one of the below states:
US – WA, MT, UT, NV, WI, MN, MI, OH, PA
The incumbent will use Company Reliability Centered Maintenance methods to determine and manage the reliability program for plant equipment.
Company offers excellent benefits including generous 401k contributions, competitive salary and low monthly premiums for medical, dental, vision and prescriptions for the entire family.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The successful applicant is expected to take a hands-on approach and will be responsible for the following:
- Provide leadership and participate actively to ensure the highest standards are achieved and maintained in terms of safety, environment, quality, and efficiency.
- Conduct and lead Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) Equipment Criticality evaluations on Plant and Mobile Equipment in accordance with Company practices.
- Conduct and lead the development, and annual review of the Preventive Maintenance Program on Plant and Mobile Equipment.
- Work with the Planner/Scheduler to create and maintain preventive maintenance tasks identified through RCM practices.
- Ensure the Root Cause Analysis program is established and functioning in accordance with Company RCA practices.
- Responsible for the management of all asset condition monitoring programs, technologies, tools and systems.
- Conduct and lead Defect Elimination program for Plant and Mobile Equipment in accordance with Company DE practices.
- Provide reliability centered maintenance training to maintenance and operations employees.
- Substantial travel required – 50% Travel throughout the US and Canada.
- Technical College certification or University Degree in a related field. Journeyman (Millwright, Electrician, Heavy Mobile Mechanic, etc.), with a minimum of 5 years’ experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience in a heavy industrial environment will also be considered.
- Depending on education, this is an entry level position with three to five years’ experience.
- Assignments are broad in nature and require appreciable originality, research and ingenuity to successfully complete assignments.
- Ability to motivate and work well with maintenance and operations employees to solicit input and develop ownership of key processes.
- High level of computer skills (JDE, MS Office) and capable of learning new applications
- The applicant must be eligible to work in both Canada and US, and/or must be able to obtain the required work visa.
Cement & Lime