PURPOSE: The Reliability Manager is responsible for the management of the mill Reliability Program and supervision of the Reliability group at this recycled paperboard operation in the Midwest.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise Reliability Group – Vibration Data Collection, Lubricators and Oil Analysis Program
- Set up Preventative Maintenance (PM) schedules, build Bill of Materials (BOM’s) and document data to optimize Equipment run time
- Assist Mechanical/Electrical Lead men with Best Practice & Reliability issues
- Responsible for development, management and results for the facility Reliability Program
- Monitors the performance and coordinates the key functions for the reliability program in the areas of planning/execution, vibration analysis and lubrication PMs
- Utilize maintenance metrics to achieve reliability goals as defined
- Take ownership of the Root Cause Failure Analysis process.
- To improve Mill overall reliability
- Use various software programs and production databases to document and determine effective process operation for equipment maintenance.
- Execute mill, departmental and personal projects and initiatives to improve safety, reduce costs, minimize waste and improve performance.
- B.S. Electrical Engineer
- 5+ years Pulp and Paper or related heavy industry experience
- Must have strong coaching skills to teach preventative and predictive maintenance best practices, and root cause analysis
- Previous Supervisory experience preferred
- Familiar with Reliability tools; RCA, RCFA, Vibration Analysis, etc