United States of America
United States of America
Our client in Illinois is looking for a Reliability Manager. This position will provide leadership and direction to the Maintenance, Manufacturing and Utilities Engineering Programs. Implement strategy in alignment with functional goals and key Maintenance, Reliability Engineering, and Engineering objectives. Develops key objectives for global Maintenance Excellence Program and SAP Maintenance Program. This individual will work closely with a cross-functional leadership team to meet the needs of the groups supported.
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide strategic leadership and guidance in compliance and operational improvement of equipment systems based upon pharmaceutical industry trends and emerging technologies.
- Ensure the Reliability Program is developed and implemented:
- Maintenance strategy and plans for new and modified equipment
- Management of CMMS data integrity and execution of Reliability Centered Maintenance Improvements
- Continuous Improvement of maintenance PM’s, BOM’s and Spare Parts for accuracy, efficiency and in support of compliance with applicable regulations.
- Works on problems of complex scope where analysis of scenarios or data involves multiple competing factors
- Manage and monitor KPI’s:
- Ensure compliance with site and global indicators
- Measure and report reliability performance
- Demonstrate success of preventative maintenance improvements through performance reports, dashboards and metrics
- Serve as functional lead for initiatives and strategy development related to Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) and Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO).
- Accountable for support all global level processes, policies, procedures, and execution related to Maintenance, Utilities, Facility and Engineering Reliability. Provides global governance support for the Maintenance Excellence Program in pursuit of best-in-class Maintenance and Reliability Engineering practices. Establishes analytical tools and reporting methods for network standardization.
- Conduct analysis of system maintenance process and perform reliability studies:
- Use of reliability tools and processes such as Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Uses data to recommend improvements based on CMMS, FMEA, RCA and systems reliability data
- Analyze equipment trends ensuring the maintenance program is effective
- Provide technical expertise and support:
- Ensure that the Preventative / Predictive Programs and Maintenance Planning Processes are executed
- Evaluate new technologies (predictive tools) to be used by technicians and engineers
- Accountable to effectively apply PdM technologies and non-destructing testing to minimize unscheduled/scheduled maintenance downtime
- Possess strong technical knowledge and application of concepts, practices, and procedures
Click here to apply online