Essential Functions of the Job:
- Supervise Reliability Group Vibration Data Collection, Lubricators and Oil Analysis Program
- Set up Preventative Maintenance (PM) schedules, build Bill of Materials (BOMs) and document data to optimize Equipment run time
- Assist Mechanical/Electrical Lead men with Best Practice & Reliability issues
- Responsible for development, management, and results for the facility Reliability Program
- Monitors the performance and coordinates the key functions for the reliability program in the areas of planning/execution, vibration analysis and lubrication PMs.
- Utilize maintenance metrics to achieve reliability goals as defined.
- Take ownership of the Root Cause Failure Analysis process.
- To improve Mill overall reliability
- Use various software programs and production databases to document and determine effective process operation for equipment maintenance.
- Execute mill, departmental and personal projects, and initiatives to improve safety, reduce costs, minimize waste, and improve performance.
- A member of the on-call management team.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position supervises the Vibration Analyst and Lubrication Technicians. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies, guidelines, and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training, planning, assigning, and directing work; monitoring performance; addressing complaints, and resolving problems.
Must have strong coaching skills to teach preventative and predictive maintenance best practices, and root cause analysis. Must have electrical engineering background.