PURPOSE: The Reliability Manager is responsible for leading reliability programs of a world-class pulp and paper manufacturing operation in the Southeast US. Need strong leadership and technical skills in Pulp & Paper or related heavy manufacturing industries.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop long-range maintenance strategy through life cycle tracking, Failure Modes Effect Analysis FMEA’s for critical assets and reliability tables
- Develop and maintain maintenance and reliability standards and specifications, SOP’s
- Act as a Maximo CMMS system driver for reporting, PM creation, modification, and tracking
- Coordinate and deliver training when required to the team, enhance testing/qualification program
- Responsible for predictive maintenance program including mechanical integrity, NDT testing, vibration analysis, electrical testing (EPD & MCE), PM & OBC & lubrication machine inspections/routes, and machine alignment
- Management of contract serviced vibration analysis monitoring program, infrared monitoring, oil analysis programs
- Leader of mill rebuild and refurbishment programs, coordinating shop audits, vendor selection and contract resource
- Responsible for leading, maintaining and reporting on Root Cause Analysis program
- Maintains KPI database through periodic updates
- Responsible for creating and reporting a predictive “watch list” from Vibration monitoring program, IR, oil analysis
- Member of coverage on a rotating “on-call” for weekend/after-hours maintenance emergences.
- Lead/mentor/develop a team of inter-disciplinary reliability engineers.