PURPOSE: The Reliability Engineer is responsible for maintaining and improving the reliability program at this integrated Pulp & Paper operation in the Southeast. Diversified North American paper, packaging, and consumer product producer, recently expanded and upgraded operation with strong potential for career growth and development both locally and throughout the network.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with operations and maintenance leaders on throughout operation
- Improve maintenance program and efficiency using reliability tools
- Implementation of capital and maintenance improvement projects.
- Provide information and training to help build technical skills in the workforce.
- Lead the RCFA process, mill lubrication, and PM/PdM activities
- Manage pressure vessel integrity, tank inspection programs, and process safety valve program
- Contractor oversight, Outage / Shutdown planning and coordination
- B.S. Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years Reliability / Maintenance experience in Paper or related manufacturing industries
- Excellent skills in written and oral communication.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Microsoft Office, SAP, CMMS experience