As a Reliability Engineer, your essential duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Lead the development, implementation and maintenance of a life cycle asset management process for components, equipment and processes at all facilities.
- Lead the development and implementation of preventative, predictive, autonomous and reliability centered maintenance plans.
- Lead investigation of root-cause for repetitive damage and failure rates. Lead change in equipment risk management and reliability processes.
- Conduct analysis of current equipment operations for productivity improvements with new equipment technology.
- Identify potential cost reduction projects.
- Develop cost estimates for new equipment and equipment upgrades for projects and justifies those capital expenditures.
- Participate in cross-functional teams.
- Communicate information among divisions, plants and vendor personnel.
- Coordinate the purchase and installation of new equipment to support changes in capacity or equipment design.
- Support production with trouble shooting technics on an as needed basis.
- Coach, lead and mentor technicians/mechanics to help build technical capability.
- Establish continuous improvement plans where efficiency, quality, safety or services can be improved.
- Identify broad conceptual ideas and develop them into useful solutions.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, identify, propose and document maintenance plans and performance metrics, failure analysis and corrective action procedures.
- 10 years’ experience in a related position or field with a preferred background in Industrial Maintenance
- Extensive knowledge in facility infrastructure, support equipment.
- Experience handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong Understanding of costs and financials, knowledge of the packaging industry, its products and major markets.
- Extensive travel required.
Apply or reach out to Ryan Adolph at 614-859-1356 or email@example.com
Please select how you would like to apply for the position and follow the prompts