The Reliability Engineer at Company is a technical person working with stationary, mobile, electrical, and operational departments who creates and manages the plant reliability centered maintenance (RCM) program. The Reliability Engineer determines the root cause of maintenance issues and develops strategies and action plans to prevent these and similar issues from occurring in the future. This individual will actively manage the preventative maintenance (PM) program and implement continuous improvements. The Reliability Engineer will also be the lead on all predictive maintenance (PdM) tasks, including condition based monitoring (CBM). These will include oil sampling, vibration analysis, thermography readings, etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain complete and accurate records/plans within computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) related to equipment, specifications data, BOM, failure history, etc.
- Equipment preventative maintenance (PM) task creation and management for continuous improvement.
- Design and manage condition based maintenance (CBM) program.
- Identify and manage system of continuous improvement to ensure resolution to chronic “bad actor” equipment.
- Work closely with the maintenance planners on the creation of equipment repair best practices.
- Investigate new technologies for reliability improvements
- Analyze significant failures to determine the root cause
- Maintain equipment history is maintained and analyzed for future trends
- Perform on-call duties in rotation with leadership team.
- Proven track record of safe work and safety leadership.
- Bachelor degree in engineering or technical school with 3 to 5 years of experience in an industrial setting.
- Experience with root cause analysis, predictive and preventative maintenance.
- Previous experience working with computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) in an industrial environment.
- High level computer skills (Microsoft Word and Excel) and capable of learning new applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, learn and function in a team environment.
- Prior JDE experience desired