Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
The incumbent is responsible for all aspects related to banking and finance for institutional clients. This position is responsible for scaling up relationships with funds and institutions.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Establish relationships with institutions (private equity funds, hedge funds and institutional investors)
- Solicit New York Branch banking business with institutional clients that includes loans, accounts and foreign exchange and inform them about capabilities of the Bank.
- Prepare internal product and process notes and take the same through internal approval process for dealings with institutional clients
- Prepare and continuously maintain/update an information deck on Indian and US economy
- Prepare and continuously update and information deck on process flow for FDI/FPI investments into I – such deck can be used to provide intelligence and information on these issues should any institutional client asks questions / seeks assistances in these areas
- Provide referrals to relevant relationship teams overseas of funds/institutional clients interested in investing in India and who seeks assistance in referrals to relevant teams overseas
- Coordinate with Product Teams, Institutional Relationship Teams and Compliance Teams overseas and US for the activities mentioned above
- Conduct US and Global market research for continuous enriching the in-house market intelligence
- Prepare a Weekly Global Market update for the Bank from US perspective
- Keep track of US-Overseas cross border investments, relevant news etc and highlighting the same to team members
- Adherence to Compliance procedures/guidelines and closure of deviations (if any) on time. Ensuring Straight Through Process (STP) cases and resolving customer queries within stipulated turn around time (TAT)
- Interact and coordinate with various departments to ensure smooth delivery of business objectives 13. Understand and adhere to statutory, regulatory and internal policy requirements
- Other duties as assigned
What you must bring to this role:
Only those who are qualified will be contacted.
- University Graduate Post graduate
- MBA Post graduate
- Work Experience
- -3+ years Financial services Corporate or Commercial Banking, Trade Finance Functional Skills
- - Good knowledge of Global Markets products Familiar with the Banking processes and regulations
- -Knowledge of marketing concepts and price mechanism of financial products
- -Basic understanding of statutory compliances related to products Expert in using MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Behavioral Skills: Ability to set high standards of performance consistently Customer Orientation/Consultancy Ability to adapt an ambiguous, fast paced environment where priorities change quickly and multi tasking is a must to ensure success. Need personal capacity and bandwidth to manage multiple initiatives and complex priorities. Ability to sense and scan external environment to assess the threats and opportunities. Excellent presentation skills Ability to effectively communicate with in the group and with the other