This position will assist with management of Accounting/Reinsurance professionals including administering the company's reinsurance accounting policies and practices and the preparation of its financial statements.
- Manage reinsurance reporting
- Review and approve analysis and reports for assigned companies - treaty settlements/billings, profit commissions, etc.
- Review and approve entries for general ledger, sub-ledgers, and reconciliations to the general ledger
- Manage payables and receivables
- HR responsibility for direct reports including coaching or counseling
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field
- 6 years relevant experience in Accounting and/or Finance - at least 3 years in Reinsurance Reporting
- 3 years leadership experience