One of the most renowned medical companies in the world is seeking a Worldwide Regulatory Affairs Specialist! Work with new and innovative orthodontia products across worldwide markets!
- Register new products, amend current product registrations, and work with foreign agencies to register products.
- Work with international government agencies re: product information and registrations.
- Monitor and facilitate phases of regulatory submissions.
- Work cross functionally and build partnerships with manufacturing, engineering, sales, marketing and quality.
Health, Dental, Vision
401k with a generous dollar for dollar match
Generous vacation policy
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-4 years international regulatory experience
- Excellent organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills