Our client – a boutique administrative law firm located in Harrisburg, PA, is looking for someone to fill the role of Regulatory Associate. This position will work in a variety of areas of regulatory and administrative law, including energy, transportation, cannabis and health law.
Why work here?
- A family-oriented, collegial law firm, that emphasizes a work/life balance
- This is an opportunity to work in many industries with different facets of regulatory and administrative law
- Work alongside the chosen experts in Pennsylvania administrative law
- Fantastic benefits, including PTO, paid parental leave, discounted health and life insurance
- Competitive compensation with opportunities for bonus
What you’ll do:
- Practice in a number of areas, including health & cannabis, energy & utilities, and environmental law
- Gain experience practicing in and appearing before various state administrative and regulatory agencies
- Work directly with clients to solve their regulatory issues
- Draft and file regulatory applications, permits, pleadings, appeals, etc.
- Counsel clients on the regulatory processes needed for their business
- Assist in administrative processes tied to transactions with regulated businesses
What you will need:
- JD or LLB Degree from accredited law school
- Admitted to, or eligible to be admitted to Pennsylvania bar
- 3 – 5 years year’s experience in regulatory or administrative experience with law firm, company or state agency
- Experience in health regulation (preferred)
If you are interested in learning more, please schedule time for a call using the link below.